When farming stETH-ETH start?

Hi, I added liquidity to the ETH-stETH pool, but it hasn’t started farming yet. Why?

1 Like

Which one are you referring to?

The LDO-stETH currently has rewards.
The ETH-stETH does not have rewards.

Hi, I mean ETH-stETH…I was misled by the APY … Why is an APY> 1000% reported if it isn’t? Did I spend hundreds of $ in fees for nothing?

Is there a date to understand when farming will also start on ETH-stETH?

Thanks

Hi, I mean ETH-stETH…I was misled by the APY … Why is an APY> 1000% reported if it isn’t? Did I spend hundreds of $ in fees for nothing?
APY > 1000% for ETH - stETH is true. But you need to understand how that number is derived.
There is a snapshot taken of the past earnings from the pool which is related to the past history of the pool. (I think it’s since pools inception).

You can look here,

There was a time where liquidity increased ~800k the decreased 800k.
Considering 800k is 2x the TVL within the liquidity pool, I could only imagine the earnings generated by those liquidity providers who weren’t the 800k in and out make a return that equates to APY > 1000%.
The thing is, 2x TVL of the pool would have to fluctuate to and from for you to notice that type of return from trading fees.

So that 1000% APY is correct. But is most likely not sustainable.

Is there a date to understand when farming will also start on ETH-stETH?
From my knowledge, I don’t think there is any date to understand. I don’t think 1inch has any plans to start farming for the ETH-stETH pool.

Please correct me if I’m wrong!