Ledger wallet won't let me provide liquidity to the 1inch-eth pool

I have gone to the pool page, clicked add liquidity. I did the unlock transaction and then click max balance & clicked the “provide liquidity” button. It sends the transaction for review to my ledger which I accept, it then reopens the transaction on my ledger which I accept again, then it goes to the provide liquidity page again and nothing happens and I don’t receive any tokens to my wallet. How do I fix it?

I already have contract data set to allow and debug set to do not view. What am I missing? Thanks

1 Like

I have never seen these tokens in my ledger. Do you see them in the pool on 1inch pool page? I don’t believe they are supported in ledger. I just monitor thru 1inch pool page and also I check on the dex page. All your coins will show up in the drop down list. Also if you’ve staled them they won’t be visible.
Cheers

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if they are supported on ledger or not you can always view your address on etherscan and see if the tx was successful and or that you have the lp tokens

1 Like

So I spoke with the admins of 1inch on discord. They recommended I use Metamask to transact and it worked, it allowed me to add the tokens.

1 Like