Failed transaction

I just attempted to do a swap inside of MyEtherWallet using 1INCH, and had the swap fail with this message showing in the transaction record on Etherscan:

Fail with error ‘Return amount is not enough’

I have no idea what that means. The wallet contains 100% of the coins specified in the swap, along with plenty of ETH to cover fees.

The swap failed and the transaction “reverted”, but the ginormous gas fees of .05524xx ETH ($91.00) apparently vanished along with the swap. If fees were a few bucks, it would be no big deal, but $91 went up in smoke for no apparent reason? Unacceptable.

Anyone have any idea why this error message would come up and the swap not go thru? Any way to recover the gas fees?

1 Like

Please try to increase the slippage tolerance to the higher one, maybe you can try using 3% or 5%.

Same exact problem here. All balances correct and suddenly “transaction fail” but 90 gas fee gone with it. And now the price for the token I wanted to swap has gone up, too. What the §%&""§§!
Noone, exactly noone warned me this could happen. This is not OK. Anyone know if this can happen on other DEX as well?

Yes it will happen, so you can read my reply here

I have already read your reply (no need to repeat it!) and it didn’t help me because it came too late. No issues on my side though: I will never ever use 1inch again. Future problems solved.

Merhaba, ben de cok minik miktarda denemek icin farming yapmak istedim. Ve sonra remove liquidity yamak istedim. Fakat sürekli hata veriyor. Hesabımda 1 lp-eth-1inch gozukuyor. Ama remove liquidity islemi yapamadım. Bana yardımci olur musunuz? Hata nerde anlamıyorum. 0.0464 bnb ve 2.973 1inch ile farming yapmak icin islem actim. Simdi islemi iptal etmek istiyorum. 1inch de nasil islem yapmaliyim diye kucuk miktarlarda deneme yapiyordum. Su an metamask cuzdanda 0.0001 Bnb 0.679 1inch ve 2.319 1lp-eth-1inch var. My liquidity ise 0.04193 bnb ve 2.318662 1inch var. Remove liquidity diyince max usd value degerini giriyorum. Remove diyorum tekrar. Yetersiz kaynak diyor. Gas fiyati ve gas limiti degerlerini neye göre gireceğim. Lütfen biri yardımcı olsun.