Airdrop confusion

Could somebody please explain to me. I have made 10+ transactions using this year and last year. I was give the uni airdrop because of it.

I have no transactions with it and have not therefore used.

Yet for some reason I wasn’t given the tokens.

Normally companies reward its users. I’m not one but was thinking about doing so. Yet I’m not a user and fit the criteria, yet I got no tokens. I feel broken. 1inch punch would come in handy

1 Like

i never got it aswell but i fit criteria.

did they help or answer you?

No response, no help, no nothing!! Ridiculous for a growing company trying to take uni and sushi’s market share. I’m actually disgusted by the way I’ve been treated.

I will make sure I tell everyone on social media and in person about this. I have evidence I am owed this. Only possible excuse is there were only a certain small number of coins to be given? Or it was a hoax. Or they and coin telegraph made it up.

Don’t understand why either. I wanted to know why I got no token drop? I definitely qualify but no response.

I don’t think I will use I Inch .

Best regards

absolutely nothing, theres alot of unhappy people!

All 1inch said to me was: if it says nothing to claim it means you have nothing to claim.

I guess my Zerion is wrong when it shows 10 or so trades, then various liquidity pools this year.

Or etherscan incorrectly shows my 20+ trades on uni last year.

Or uni were wrong when giving me an airdrop, the simple criteria was I had to be their customer.

These things back me up, whilst 1inchs site says I have never done a transaction with 1inch.

So I have complied with and fit all of 1 inch’s rules, how can I not be owed 1inch tokens to claim?

info.uniswap.org doesn’t contain all the swaps made by a user, just like zerion.io didn’t have all your swaps. If you said zerion only showed around 10, the requirments were still 20 unique day swaps with 3 in 2021.
Our site records transactions in cache, so if the site is refreshed or the cache is cleared, the site won’t know if you’ve done a transaction with 1inch products before.

If you’d like quicker responses to things like support inquires, you can use our intercom chat (magnifying glass in the corner of 1inch.exchange), discord, or telegram.