1inch Network Treasure For 1inch Staker

First - thanks 1inch team done a great job , deploy 1inch treasury (1inch trading strategy )

Summary

Implementing a strong deflationary mechanism to the 1inch token and bring benefit to 1inch community . 1inch network staker can stake stable coin to get incentive and help growth 1inch token for long term

Motivation

This eliminates sell pressure and the unhealthy token price movement over passed 1 years and replace with healty token economy model for every 1incher .

Specification

As claimed by 1inch Team , 1inch Treasury Estimate APY will be 5-10% . Check above image , 60% of Community Staking Pool Profit will go back to staker and 40% will Burn . The burning rate could be decide thru instant governance. we have to make sure our staker profit as well . 1inch Treasury will setting up limit access to only who stake 1000 1inch . there are no time locking .

Benefits

The main benefit is that the community basically decides the burn rate, And we make sure 1inch stable coin staker get its own deserve incentive . this will incentivised to whole DeFi as “we” “community” staked to decreases supply and still keep the staking profit from 1inch network treasury . this is not burn from nothing , we burn what we earn . sounds fair .
In long term to view , 1inch token price could growth with healthy , 1nch foundation can spent it by its true “value” Arent $1.5 . community will be more committed to hold and governance for long term .

Drawbacks

A potential drawback could be that some people may be upset in regards to burning token action is likely “Meme” token .But In the long term this is actually very healthy for the 1inch ecosystem. We need to start building 1inch’s future now. The burning mecharnism can stop anytime if we found better way because its fully governance by community .

CHINESE VERSION

首先感谢1inch团队非常努力的贡献,部署1inch金库(1inch稳定币交易策略)

## 概括

对1inch代币实施强通货紧缩机制,造福1inch社区。 1inch质押者可以质押稳定币获得激励,同时帮助1inch代币的长期增长

## 动机

这将消除了过去 1 年的抛售压力和不健康的代币价格变动,并为每位1inch代币持有者替换更健康的代币经济模型。

## 规格

正如 1inch 团队所声称的,1inch 金库预计 APY 将为 5-10%。查看上图,社区质押池利润的 60% 将返还给质押者,40% 将燃烧。燃烧速度可以通过即时治理来决定。我们也必须确保质押者的的利润。 1inch金库将设置限制,只允许持有 1000 个 1inch 的人进入。没有时间锁定

## 好处

主要的好处是社区基本上决定了燃烧率,并且我们确保 1inch 稳定币抵押者得到自己应得的奖励。这将激励整个 DeFi,因为“我们-社区贡献”质押以减少供应并仍然保持来自 1inch质押者的质押利润。这不是白白销毁,我们销毁我们赚到的。听起来很吊是不是 。
从长远来看,1inch 代币价格会随着健康的经济模式而增长,1inch 基金会可以按其真正的“价值”而不是 $1.5 贱卖去筹钱。社区将更加致力于长期持有和治理。

## 缺点

一个潜在的缺点可能是有些人可能对燃烧代币的行为感到不安,可能会认为是“Meme”代币。但从长远来看,这对于 1inch 生态系统来说实际上是非常健康的。我们需要从现在开始构建 1inch 的未来。如果我们找到更好的方法,燃烧机制可以随时停止,因为它完全由社区治理 。

谢谢各位大哥大姐

Russian Translate

Во-первых - спасибо команде 1inch, проделавшей отличную работу, разверните 1inch treasury (торговая стратегия 1inch)

Резюме
Внедрение сильного дефляционного механизма в токен 1inch и принесет пользу сообществу 1inch. 1-дюймовый сетевой стейкер может поставить стабильную монету, чтобы получить стимул и помочь росту 1-дюймового токена на длительный срок

Мотивация
Это устраняет давление на продажу и нездоровое движение цен на токены за прошедшие 1 год и заменяет модель экономики токенов healty для каждого 1-го игрока.

Спецификация
Как утверждает команда 1inch, по оценкам казначейства 1inch, APY составит 5-10 %. Проверьте изображение выше, 60 % прибыли от пула ставок Сообщества вернется к стейкеру, а 40 % сгорит. Скорость горения может быть определена с помощью мгновенного управления. мы также должны убедиться, что наш стейкер получит прибыль. Казначейство 1 дюйма установит ограничение доступа только для тех, кто поставил 1000 1 дюйм. здесь нет временной блокировки.

Выгоды
Главное преимущество заключается в том, что сообщество в основном определяет скорость сжигания, и мы следим за тем, чтобы 1-дюймовый стейкер стабильной монеты получал свой собственный стимул. это будет стимулировать весь DeFi, так как “мы”, “сообщество”, сделали ставку на сокращение поставок и по-прежнему сохраняем прибыль от 1-дюймовой сетевой казны. это не сгорает на пустом месте, мы сжигаем то, что зарабатываем. звучит справедливо.
В долгосрочной перспективе цена токена 1 дюйм может вырасти при здоровом фонде 1nch, который может потратить его по своей истинной “стоимости” не более 1,5 долларов США. сообщество будет более привержено удержанию и управлению в долгосрочной перспективе.

Недостатки
Потенциальным недостатком может быть то, что некоторые люди могут быть расстроены в связи с тем, что действие сжигания токена, скорее всего, является токеном “Мем”.Но в долгосрочной перспективе это на самом деле очень полезно для экосистемы 1 дюйма. Нам нужно начать строить будущее 1 дюйма прямо сейчас. Пылающий мехарнизм может прекратиться в любое время, если мы найдем лучший способ, потому что он полностью управляется сообществом.

• In favor of this proposal.我赞成这个题案 , я согласен с этим предложением
  • Against this proposal.我反对这个题案 , я не согласен с этим предложением

0 voters

1 Like

Hey @brucelee, thanks for posting!

A couple comments that will make this governance process smoother:

• Stage-1 posts should not use the 1IP template as it could be confusing.
  • Could you please clarify what your diagram is showing? What is happening with the USDT/USDC? Consider adding arrows to help us follow your thinking.

Could you please edit your post with these in mind?

Now for my feedback on the proposal:

The DAO is in charge of the Treasury, but the DAO does not have the power to change the token distribution: 1INCH Token - A governance and utility token. So, if the DAO votes to use the Treasury funds to burn 1INCH, it may not be enough to cause the 1INCH token to be deflationary since the majority of unvested tokens will be unlocked over the next 3 years.

I like the idea of 1INCH being long-term deflationary (3+ years), but at this early stage in the DAO I’d personally prefer to use Treasury funds to incentivize growth and governance (just like how Amazon didn’t pay a dividend when it was trying to grow its market share).

As 1inch team claimed , they deploy the 1inch treasury ( stable coin trading strategy ) for community . At the moment 1inch Treasury getting fund from “previous governance” reward which made from slippage . btw we are going to add one more model to current governance model which is like above .
1inch Treasury are limit access for only 1inch’s staker , if you have any stable coin put somewhere you can move to 1inch treasury . you can still earn incentive , helping 1inch treasury growth super fast at short time and olso run a burning mecharnism . win-win solution .

This is the part that requires a more detailed explanation for me to understand the mechanics. Are you proposing:

• a) Governance participants be given the option to donate them to the treasury?

Or

• b) Governance participants would just loan stable coins to the treasury and the yield from the trading strategy will go towards buying 1INCH on the open market and burning it?

Absolulety yes , but the 1inch staker can still get yield from the trading strategy. As claimed, trading strategies may make 5-10% APY . Therefore, the allocation ratio can be achieved through instant governance. We must ensure the relevant benefits of our beloved community .

Absolulety yes , but the 1inch staker can still get yield from the trading strategy. As claimed, trading strategies may make 5-10% APY . Therefore, the allocation ratio can be achieved through instant governance. We must ensure the relevant benefits of our beloved community .

Just from a game-theory point of view, it would be more profitable for individuals to directly harvest the yield of their stable coins rather than donate a fraction of those funds to all 1INCH holders through that buy and burn mechanism. I’m not sure how many people would opt in to this feature since it is an inefficient way of using capital.

For example, it would be just as bullish for the 1INCH price if individuals used their stable coin yield to buy 1INCH on the open market and hodl it. This would make sure that they get 100% of their profits instead of socializing them across the network via token burn (where’d they get much less than 1% of the profits).

We should try to limit proposals to a single main change since simpler proposals are easier for people to understand and vote on. Maybe we could trim this proposal down to only focus on a deflationary mechanism for the Treasury?

Not True , please take a look aave , stable coin yield only less than 4% As you know 5 - 10% stable coin Apy is quite high in DeFi .So i have no idea what you means “inefficient way of using capital” One things you should understand ,this is not for everyone . this is the extra benefit for 1inch’s staker .

Only Stable Coin can not increase incenitives we need to relocate those funds to high apy pools to maximize rewards rather than keeping it to only stable coin yield

Also we need a lending market for 1inch . Currently there is no project that give loan keeping 1inch as collateral

1 Like

Not True , please take a look aave , stable coin yield only less than 4% As you know 5 - 10% stable coin Apy is quite high in DeFi .So i have no idea what you means “inefficient way of using capital” One things you should understand ,this is not for everyone . this is the extra benefit for 1inch’s staker .

That 5%-10% was an estimate.1inch hasn’t released the details of their stable coin trading strategy yet, but I can’t imagine it would end up yielding significantly more than other DeFi projects – once one project figures out an edge, the others tend to copy them and arbitrage the rate down.

High returns are accompanied by high risks . At this moment 1inch Team are just deploy " fixed rate swap (stable coin ) smart contract " So our suggestion is open access for all 1inch staker to stake their stablecoin .

Of course if wanna higher apy you can suggest using the profit of slippage relocate to the high apy pool.

No Risk when you putting an allocation of 80:20 to stable yield : high yield

Why Access to only 1inch staker ? Treasury should be open to all whether he got 1inch or not . Ofcourse having 1inch will come with extra benefits that we can attach

i can see 3 potential users here :

Got only 1inch
Got 1inch & stable coin
Got only stable coin

& Lastly i wanna say that whatever strategy we make 1inch team not gonna implement like that . Devs don’t touch this forum nor the Admins are that active . Friction is a lot & participation is still nascent .Without devs active participation we won’t certainly know that if it’s even possible or not , So All discussions we doing might be just useless

Friction is a lot & participation is still nascent .Without devs active participation we won’t certainly know that if it’s even possible or not , So All discussions we doing might be just useless

We hear you and have been moving to address some of these concerns. Discussions here certainly are not useless. Some things happening behind the scenes right now:

• The 1inch team has weekly meetings where we discuss the happenings in these governance forums with management and devs.

• We’re also rolling out governance documentation soon, this will clarify the process. ← I think this is the most important piece to get this governance process moving.

• We plan to implement some measures to incentivize governance participation. If you have any ideas on that front, please send them my way!

Edit: I don’t think I’ve properly introduced myself, I’m the new Community Manager here at 1inch.

1 Like

Why not include your communityin those dev meetings ? we’re not your enemies are we ? or you guys don’t like collective ideas .

You should share if not all then some of that ideas you brewing with team otherwise with no discussion what this discussion forum is even here for ?

I haven’t come up with a specific formula yet, but I think we need a system that provides incentives by adding up the duration of staking and the frequency of participation in governance.

Currently, 1inch lacks both a strong incentive to want to participate in governance and a strong incentive to discourage people from leaving 1inch, right?

Also, I think you should reconsider the fact that you get the right to vote right after staking.

I think the rights should be designed to be hard to get and hard to get rid of, assuming they are very attractive.

The current rights for 1inch are too easy to get and too easy to throw away.

1 Like

We need it for real before we put any snapshot votes

2 Likes

If possible directly integrate snapshot voting in 1inch UI as a pop up In front end

2 Likes